Friday, February 10, 2012

Laurel Mill, Louisburg NC

 Well Ladies and Gentlemen,
 Here's another mill for you to enjoy! This one is named Laurel Mill, located outside of Louisburg NC. I think it is my favorite one in the series of mills I plan to shoot and add here. If you haven't noticed, I  photographed this one in HDR. which means High Dynamic Range. If you saw the last batman movie, that whole movie was shot in HDR. In simple terms, it means you take three exposures and blend them together. I will probably do the rest of the mills in this format.
This is such a beautiful place. The pond behind the mill really pretty too. Looks like it could be a nice fishing spot . So quiet, just drop a worm in the water, and listen to the water run over the spill way! No need for a iPod. Maybe I should make a long recording for when I go to sleep!I have had some intrest in other photographer friends wanting me to do a workshop/tour of the mills in my area. We'll see how that goes. It would be fun. Just don't know which ones to go too. I can think of 9 so far! Bring your lunch!
Well, hope you like this,and keep checking back.
Thanks for looking!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment